Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Picture Yourself in a Boat on a River

The most impressive site I've seen in a long time is Allan W. Pollock's analysis of literally every song the Beatles ever wrote. It took him over a decade to do. Fascinating, endless reading for the inclined. This internet thing, I think it's pretty incredible. In fact, mark my words when I say It's going to be huge!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This internet thing, I think it's pretty incredible. In fact, mark my words when I say It's going to be huge!

Indeed. It can really be a monster, if we all pull together as a team.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home