Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Just Plain Strange

I direct you to Kyle Gann's rare theatre review of the hon. George Tsontakis' odd trodding of the boards. Reading this one (and admitting to all present I am a Tsoktakis fan), I had to pinch myself several times to remind me it is not April Fools' Day. Still not convinced.

And I believe the sentance "Last year I missed him in Barefoot in the Park" may go down in New York New Music history. Though now I have to run--Elliot Carter is doing a Noel Coward evening, and his George Pepper is sublime on every level. Not something I'd like to miss. After that, John Adams will be playing, well, John Adams in 1776. Should be the dancenest version yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home