Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Friday, March 09, 2007

Return

So many of my posts are apologies, so why break with tradition. To those loyal out there (and recently I was surprised to find a famous here-unnamed composer who I did not know personally actually read the thing) please accept this as my return to the fray. I've so much to talk about, so much to say, it's just been channeled into three teaching jobs, writing assignments, work-for-hire, and of course composing: songs songs songs for American Opera Projects' brilliant Composers and the Voice series, plus a few other works I'll let you know about soon.

And of course this has curtailed my concert-viewing and record-listening somewhat (that and the damn headphones on my iPod have returned to their maker--any suggestions on less in-ear-painful replacements from the 'sphere), but that too promises to resume.

So more sooner, I promise. Thanks for sticking with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home