Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

An Unreckoned Lapse

Between the term ending, a piece being due, and the usual holiday fooferaw, I unfortunately have been a less-than-palpable Web presence. This is now between myself and my New Year's resolutions, I suppose, but I have no plans to desert you.

So soon enough, I'll write about some new books I've read (particularly Pynchon plus the newly re-issued Tennessee Williams Memoir) and some great music I've heard, plus some Los Angeles holiday plans and some forthcoming performances. (After all, composer David Rakowski mentioned that I'd been more generous about alerting people to performances of his music than my own.)

Until then, enjoy the seventh night of Hanukkah, and you've not seen the last of me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

{{ahem}} Tonight is the sixth night, not the seventh.

Regards,

ACD

1:45 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

I stand corrected. Happy seventh A.C.!

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a Happy Sixth to you, Daniel!

ACD

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got back from California and oh, what a long and arduous time with the family it was. When you get back to Brooklyn we need to do something: eat food, drink coffee, see a movie, dance on a street corner, throw jars of mustard out a window, make paper airplanes, something.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danny, thought you might like to give us a few words on this new opera:

http://artdish.com/dish.asp?ID=68

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home