Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Struggle Continues


So I go to listen to Kyle Gann's beautiful, lilting CD Long Night, new music genius Sarah Cahill presiding on not one but three pianos. My iTunes sought to match the Gracenote info, sputtered and eventually spit out its hazarded guess: the title "Animazement," listing the artist as Disney! I wonder, has Kyle Gann sold out, writing for DISNEY (and not even knowing it)?? What goes on inside the mind of a database? But then again, I am the one listening to a piece called Long Night at 3am, so who am I to judge?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: one can only blink.

So hence the struggle continuing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home