Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME (and Umberto, and Diane)

Yes, it is, in fact, my birthday. January 5th--same day as Umberto Eco and Diane Keaton. Now I feel as if the holidays are truly over. Spent the day eating well and seeing the Egon Schiele exhibit and the Nieue Gallery (did I spell it right? I am too tired to check.)

More on Wozzeck tomorrow when I can form a sentance.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday yesterday, Felsenfeld! I feel a brunch coming on...let's talk with Stacy about it. (Sarah B)

7:06 AM  
Blogger Christiane said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Felsenfeld! If I were there I'd make you the most spectacular birthday cake ever . . . and I'd coax a certain Ms. R. Fleming to jump out and sing to you a version of Happy Birthday that would curl your toes.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Your mouth to God's ears, Ms. SP.

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Happy birthday -- "five days into disco." I'll always remember you saying that.

BTW, I took your advice and am currently reading Umberto Eco's "Foucault's Pendulum." It's great. I also bought his newest book, but haven't started it yet (obviously).
Hope you had a FABULOUS birthday. xoxo Jen

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home