Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Monday, January 12, 2009

The First Day of the Rest of the Year


Hello Felsenreaders!

So it has indeed been a while, but I've been storing it up, ending the year, suffering the letdown and the hangover and all the attendant things that come with a season where the year ends, I officially age another year, and snow begins to fall, the cold settling in. Many concerts to see, this week including City Opera's lone production, Antony and Cleopatra, about which I am very excited, almost breathless (despite the poor quality of my seats).

Other than that, there's much coming up, and now that I am back and blogging and on a tear (of sorts) I will be filling whomever is reading, if anyone is in fact reading, in.

Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody here but us chickens.

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home