Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Vacation from Reality

I wish I could occupy the same planet as David Brooks. Where he lives, we have few problems save for a slightly plasticized society where packaging is our biggest menace. The recession is in our minds, the war is just, offshore drilling solves everything, and qualifications to lead are about resume over policy. But alas, I am grounded here on Earth, for better or for worse, with our endless war, a serious recession, global warming, an assault on science that disagrees with the bible, etc. So if anyone knows of any cheap tickets, please pass the information on to me. I could use the break.

Have you no decency, sir? After long last, have you left no sense of decency?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home