Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Last Minute Felsenmusick PSA: Opera On Tap!

Hello All:

As a bit of last minute good news, fantastic mezzo Jessica Miller-Rauch, one of the reining divas for the always-irreverent, always-wonderful Opera On Tap will be performing my song "To a Cabaret Dancer" as part of their evening tribute to Kurt Weill. And while I am not Weill (I know...), I am honored to be considered in his company, and of course my humble little song--a setting of a poem by Djuna Barnes, about a taxi dancer--pays deep homage to the master. Jessica does this number brilliantly.

The show is at the Parkside Lounge, Downtown New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home