Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Proud Blogger Keeps on Blogging

I was honored--and a little shocked--to find that Felsenmusick was not only listed on a site called Blognoggle.com under their top 100 Classical Music Blogs (the other two categories being business or politics where, thankfully, I did not rate) but has also advanced up the ranks to No. 28 on Sounds and Fury's top 50, up nine from 37. Watch out Alex, Steve, Matt, Marc, Greg, Jeremy and A.C. Apparently my stock is rising. Consider this the dusting off of my tails and the preparation for the inevitable awards banquet. I'd like to thank all the little people...

In the meantime, I'd like to direct my millions to the blog of my friend Daron Hagen, who has some gorgeous words on Yaddo. In preparation for my visit this coming October, I was thrilled to read these lovely snowflakes of tribute to a place that means so much to all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home