Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Monday, December 03, 2007

Anne-Carolyn Bird

So allow me to be the last to add The Concert, the blog of one Anne-Carolyn Bird, to my woefully incomplete blogroll. Join her on a guided tour of the life of an opera singer--a life that, according to the poet Lou Reed, is "...certainly frought will many spills and chills." She doubles not only as one of my favorite singers, but also as a fascinating and insightful reader and writer.

More new blogs to come soon; I am feeling back in the blogging saddle (with a long-ago-promised redesign more possible now than before), perhaps because I've not written an article in some time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home