Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

From Russia, With Saxophones

Allow me to introduce my friend Demitrius Spaneas, a composer, performer, and vivid musical mind, who has apparenly just moved to Russia for a year and decided to blog that experience (if "blog" is officially a verb). I've added him to the blogroll, but you can dip into his Twain-style musings here.

Also, as a bonus track, a while back I responded to one Robert Walker, whose blog "Nonotes" queried if anyone had any information about Louis Armstrong's song "St. James Infirmary." I suggesed he look into the microtonal music of Ezra Sims, which he did. You can read about his labrythine encounters with that composer and his music here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home