Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Friday, November 11, 2005

Many Thanks...

I have to give props to the kind souls who mentioned me so warmly in their own blogs: Alex, Steve, Marion, Antastasia and Quinn (a.k.a. Jeff). It has been encouraging to get such open support from people I respect so much, and even (as one of them is sometimes my editor) a few helpful corrections! It sure beats the blog recap I found (in the midst of a "vanity google"...admit it, you all do it!) which referred to the spawning of Felsenmusick as "another blog by a classical composer." As if we outnumber, say, those who write about cats or movies or sports. Sigh.

Nevertheles, the respective outlets of those mentioned above are listed to your right; visit often, as they are all keen observers and scary smart to a one. Blog on, you voices in the void, blog on!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The number of blogs by classical composers might be small but seems to be growing rapidly. As an ordinary non-musician music lover, I feel a little outnumbered and intimidated when I try to write something about music. :-)

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home