Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Morning After

Strange. I put myself into cyberspace in the middle of the night and awoke to a small hail of posts from people I did not know. Yes, my Delillo fixation got some attention, but apparently, according to a certain "anonymous," "...GIRLFRIEND has a ring." This one, it seems, is hungry for news of my wedding. I suppose thats to come, in the future, so thank you anonymous for your concern.

Today, Ms. Kate Bush releases her first studio effort in twelve years. I know I will be getting a copy. More on that later, I suppose.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the best tuesdays are always the ones with eagerly awaited album releases

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, actually, it was about MY wedding, Mr. Kerouac. We at Train of Thought Books have been eagerly awaiting your beautifully arranged words of congratulations and best wishes for the future. Three guesses who this is.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home