Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Friday, November 18, 2005

Gimme Shelter


The bronchitis remains, so I will not be seeing Shelter tonight at BAM, which kills me because I hear it is so good and am a dedicated Bang on a Can fan/supporter/enthusiast. Rats. Stuck inside, inhaling ecalyptus, downing antibiotics and herbal treatments, and longing for the ability to breathe. Sorry David, Michael and Julia, sorry all--I was actually looking forward to reporting on it here on the newly minted Felsenmusick.

Next time, I hope...

In the meantime, there's been some hilarity involving myself, miracle pianist Amy Dissanayake, and one Marc Geelhoed on various blogs. I am enjoying it tremendously in my haze. I feel like a real blogger now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home