Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Friday, November 18, 2005

Thanks yet Again...

I want to give a quick thank you to yet another kind wind added to what is still the first days of my maiden blogging voyage, one A.C. Douglas who runs the fantastic Sounds and Fury. He mentioned that I might want to include my surname on the blog, lest I presume that, you know, some of us simply need no introduction. So here I am, no need to guess the name any longer, it is emblazoned across the top of your screen in its full German-Jewish glory. So allow me to properly introduce myself...

Though I should have run a guessing contest; that would have been sporting and hilarious.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AC Douglas claims he's a "deep-in-the-marrow" Jew. Is Douglas even a Jewish name?

1:36 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

I believe Michael Douglas is Jewish.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home