Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So Much, So Much To Do

Here's just a few things going on:

Tomorrow night, November 17, I'll be astage at Le Poisson Rouge playing the piano once again as part of John Wesley Harding's final Cabinet of Wonders of 2009 (more to come in 2010, you can be sure!). Which is a mixed blessing because I'll not be able to hear my friend, the astoundingly gifted Jody Redhage perform her show with her band Fire in July that night at Roulette. My loss, though the cabinet promises to be excellent, with a fascinating roster of guests.

The following night, I'll have to miss The Metropolis Ensemble (also at LPR) in order that I might be at Galapagos Art Space for the 21cLiederabend concert with a whole roster of awesome people and excellent composers and ensembles, not least of which are Opera On Tap, Vision Into Art and Ethel.

Friday, lord knows what I'm forgoing to see Don Giovanni at New York City Opera, directed by my friend Christopher Alden. Rave reviews in the Times for this one!

Busy but amazing few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home