Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Felsenmusick PSA: Stephanie Mortimore in Carnegie Hall


Sunday, June 10, at 8.30PM my close friend Stephanie Mortimore will make her Carnegie Hall Debut, and she'll be taking me with her. Along with works by old codgers like Schuloff, Prokofiev and Couperin, she'll also play, in Weill Hall, the world premiere of a piece I wrote just for her, a single movement work for piccolo and piano entitled All Work and No Play. I've heard her do it, and she's damn good, so I heavily endorse this--that, and the late start time on a Sunday night seems very, I don't know, Madrid. Hope to see you all there.

Information and tickets can be obtained here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home