Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Felsenmusick at 200

So this post here is my 200th--I know as blogs go, not much, but for me quite the accomplishment. And though I've hardly been able to keep to my personal edict not to do liberal politics or film criticsm, I've had an absolute blast. I do want to thank those who kept with me during the fallow periods (and there was one, who shall go unnamed, whose reccomended mercy killing kicked me into high bloggear yet again; I vow not to slow) and for many thoughtful comments, even those with which I disagreed.

See you at 300!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 200th. You know, your site would be much better if you had E-Verse in the "friends' sites" column . . . .

Ernie

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home