Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Will Always be a Mystery

Did I really recieve the following letter, or was it all a fake:

"Dear Mr. Felsenfeld,

My great-grandson has introduced me to the inter net, and we found an
article that you wrote that discussed my compositions. I am trying to
address each article written about me in turn, and now I have come to yours.

You wrote that I composed music that "tickled my ears," and I assure you
that nothing could be further from the truth. My damn ears stopped working
in 1943, and I've had to rely on the sounds my farts make resonating inside
my body for inspiration ever since.

Yours in music,

Elliott Carter
Composer"

Now come on, who would really write this?

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

that is just weird
stop by my blog sometimes if you want
www.thelewdangel.com

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that was written by some dork writing a paper for their music appreciation class

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that was written by some dork instead of writing a paper for their music appreciation class

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home