Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

They, Like Sheep

I must (pun intended) join the chorus of Alex and Marc to encourage anyone who is in need of some holiday cheer and an unintentional riff on Berio's Rendering do click here. Please. I've played it a few times now and will continue to do so, doubled over and weeping from laughter. As they say in the vaudeville: "Wait for it, wait for it..."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS! I got it last year and listened to it repeatedly, well into January.

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS! I got it last year and also listened to it countless times, well into January. Thanks for putting it in a place where I can easily find it should I want to entertain anyone with it. :)

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home