Felsenmusick - The Weblog of Daniel Felsenfeld
The Web Log of a Certain Daniel Felsenfeld: Composer, critic, avid reader, aspiring
bon vivant, capricorn, shadowy figure, advice for the lovelorn

Friday, August 04, 2006

By Popular Demand

I am back, by popular demand. Well, ok, by way of David Rakowski's excoriation--I am a few days behind my projected return to the blogosphere, but honestly, those in New York can back me up on this: its just been too damn hot to even think. But soon I shall write about my adventures in London: the premiere of an opera by Michael Nyman, an apartment off Sloane Square, and what exactly became of that adorable little soprano Charlotte Church.

Until then, I am glad to be home. So very glad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing about your experience in London.

Church? Hasn't she jumped off a bridge yet?

-Catherine

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. It's been too long, and I hope you got through what you needed to get through.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home